Client Services Executive
We are looking for a new team member to be a support to our Client Services Director (CSD). This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start off in client services and sales. The role will help the CSD to generate sales, develop leads and establish new contacts.
The role is to primarily support our CSD whilst fulfilling the duties further below.
WHO ARE LIQUONA?
Liquona are a creative and ambitious video production agency that blends class-leading creative with exceptional customer service.
We’re an award-winning company (both for the business itself and the work we produce), rated as one of the UK’s Top 40 Corporate Video Companies.
We serve a wide range of clients from FTSE 100’s to SME’s across many sectors for a variety of uses; from TV advertising to virtual reality.
- Supporting the CSD with quotes and budget preparation
- Responding to inbound enquiry calls and emails
- Setting up / supporting meetings for the CSD
- Research & identify new business opportunities
- Identifying key contacts in target businesses
- Meeting with clients both face to face and virtually
- Understanding our business and services to be able to advise & educate clients
- Planning and preparing presentations for new and potential clients
- Give logistical and administrative support to the marketing manager and the CSD
- To help plan and deliver support for marketing activities
- To understand and to be able to effectively negotiate with clients
- To support the CSD’s activities in order to increase sales in to the business
- Attend conferences & networking events out of hours
Key skills needed:
- Good business sense
- Fantastic communication skills
- To be process driven
- Highly organised
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- An understanding of marketing and sales principles
- To be able to work at a fast pace in a changing environment
- Good IT skills
1 year with scope to extend based on performance. The first 4 months will be probationary.
PLACE OF WORK
Leatherhead. We work in the office at least three days a week, and can work from home 2 days.
9:00 – 5:30 Monday – Friday (flexi time offered outside of core 10:00 to 4:30 hours)
- A great working environment with an awesome team in a creative company.
- 24 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Regular touch-points with management eg. quarterly breakfast with a company Director
- A lie-in on your Birthday
- Annual performance appraisals
- Weekly self directed tutorial time
- A great Christmas party!
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing business
- Enrol in our pension
£23,000 – £28,000. Depending on experience and the interview. Would suit a Graduate or similar.
How to apply
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com