2022 JNR Video Editor
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic video editor to join our team.
We are looking for somebody with entry level skills. Please send us the link to one film showcasing your best work. Please clearly indicate the extent of your involvement in any examples you send.
Who Are Liquona?
Liquona is a creative and ambitious production agency that offers great creative with great customer service.
A friendly team who are, growing, forward thinking, award-winning (both for the business and the work we produce), and a Televisual Top 50 Corporate Video Company.
We are the first UK production agency to be fully Carbon Negative.
We serve a wide variety clients from FTSE 100’s to SME’s across many sectors.
Ready to become an integral part of our talented team?
We require our editors to be able to action all stages of post production.
Applicants must show the following skills / qualities:
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite – in particular Premiere and After Effects
- Experience of colour grading
- Audio design, Sound effects and music editing experience
- Established understanding of video delivery formats, conversion processes and codecs
- Calm under pressure
- Great organisation skills
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Bags of initiative
- A creative and proactive nature
- A sense of humour!
- A great working environment with a friendly team in an awesome office
- Hybrid working (we work 3 days in the office)
- 24 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Regular touch-points with management e.g. quarterly breakfast with a company Director
- A lie-in on your Birthday
- Flexible working around core office hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog friendly office
- Regular team events
- Support with professional development (annual performance appraisals and objective setting)
- Weekly self-directed tutorial time
- A budget for personal development and training
- A great Christmas party.
- An annual ‘Team Away Day’ to celebrate everyone’s hard work
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing business… buckle up for the ride!
Place of Work:
We’re in the process of moving to: Ashcombe House, 5 The Crescent, Leatherhead KT22 8DY
Our brand new office is a swanky, open plan space off Leatherhead Highstreet, and 8 minutes walk from the station, with local street parking also available.
Leatherhead has direct trains to Waterloo (45 mins) and Victoria (40 mins) and is situated due south off of the M25.
We are currently in the office Mon-Weds and working from home Thurs & Friday.
From £20,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
6 months with scope to extend
9:00 – 5:30 Monday – Friday
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV, a link to your showcase work and a short note about why you want the job to firstname.lastname@example.org,