2022 Marketing Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing manager or person with 4 years relevant experience, who is both strategic and able to execute their ideas: Working closely with our Sales Director and Company Directors, you’ll be a one-person marketing team, promoting LIQUONA’s services and driving our business forward!
As this is a new role, the chosen candidate will have a unique opportunity to plan Liquona’s marketing activities whilst being fully hands on.
WHO ARE LIQUONA?
Liquona are a creative and ambitious video production agency that blends great creative with great customer service. We’re an award-winning company (both for the business itself and the work we produce), rated as one of the UK’s Top 40 Corporate Video Companies.
We serve a wide range of clients from FTSE 100’s to SME’s across many sectors for a variety of uses; from TV advertising to virtual reality.
- Understanding of all main social media platforms and how these can be leveraged for B2B marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (including brilliant copy writing).
- Ability to plan and organise under your own steam, working quickly when needed, but always thoroughly.
- Ability to multi-task a shed load of stuff.
- Whistling – We love to whistle whilst we work
- Creativity – Take good photos and see creative opportunities
- Process – An ability to understand buyer needs and the sales process
- Film – A love and understanding of all things moving image
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Designing and implementing a new marketing strategy for us, based on previous successes and your new ideas
- Frequent social media posts, both reactive and proactive content
- Creating and disseminating engaging marketing content based on our case studies
- Transforming the many creative ideas into reality
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns including our annual Christmas video, engaging in industry awards and sector-specific initiatives
- Developing and managing ideas to grow our Key Accounts
- Writing compelling blogs for LinkedIn and our website
- Entering Liquona for industry awards
- Managing our internal events, some social activities, annual away day, and quarterly whole company events which have an established format
1 year with scope to extend based on performance.
PLACE OF WORK
We are currently working from the office two days a week, likely increasing to three days in the new year, and working from home the other days.
9:00 – 5:30 Monday – Friday
- A great working environment with an awesome team in a creative company.
- 24 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Regular touch-points with management eg. quarterly breakfast with a company Director
- A lie-in on your Birthday
- Annual performance appraisals
- Weekly self directed tutorial time
- A great Christmas party!
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing business
- Enrol in our pension
£30,000 – £35,000
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
How to apply
Either send your CV and cover letter to mark @ liquona.com
Or apply on Indeed