Business Development Executive
Summary of role:
We are looking for a new team member to be a support to our Client Services Director (CSD). This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start off in client services and sales. The role will help the CSD to generate sales, develop leads and establish new contacts.
The role is to primarily support our CSD whilst fulfilling the duties further below.
Who Are Liquona?
Liquona are a creative and ambitious video and animation agency that blends class-leading creative with exceptional customer service.
We’re an award-winning company (both for the business itself and the work we produce), rated as one of the UK’s Top 40 Corporate Video Companies.
We serve a wide range of clients from FTSE 100’s to SME’s across many sectors for a variety of uses; from TV advertising to virtual reality.
- Supporting the CSD with quotes and budget preparation
- Responding to inbound enquiry calls and emails
- Setting up / supporting meetings for the CSD
- Research & identify new business opportunities
- Identifying key contacts in target businesses
- Meeting with clients both face to face and virtually
- Understanding our business and services to be able to advise & educate clients
- Planning and preparing presentations for new and potential clients
- Give logistical and administrative support to the marketing team and the CSD
- To help plan and deliver support for marketing activities
- To understand and to be able to effectively negotiate with clients
- To support the CSD’s activities in order to increase sales in to the business
- Attend conferences & networking events out of hours as required
- Good business sense
- Fantastic communication skills
- To be process driven
- Highly organised
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- An understanding of marketing and sales principles
- To be able to work at a fast pace in a changing environment
- Good IT skills
- To be hungry to win work for the business
- Experience of growing client accounts or of working in a relevant agency setting.
- Sales or business relevant qualification
- A great working environment with a friendly team in an awesome office
- Hybrid working (we work 3 days in the office)
- Speciality coffee in the office
- 24 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Regular touch-points with management e.g. quarterly breakfast with a company Director
- A lie-in on your Birthday
- Flexible working around core office hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog friendly office
- Regular team events
- Support with professional development (annual performance appraisals and objective setting)
- Weekly self-directed tutorial time
- A budget for personal development and training
- A great Christmas party.
- An annual ‘Team Away Day’ to celebrate everyone’s hard work
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing business… buckle up for the ride!
Place of Work:
Ashcombe House, 5 The Crescent, Leatherhead KT22 8DY
Our brand new office is a swanky, open plan space off Leatherhead Highstreet, and 8 minutes walk from the station, with local street parking also available.
Leatherhead has direct trains to Waterloo (45 mins) and Victoria (40 mins) and is situated due south off of the M25.
£20k to £26k based on experience.
1 year with scope to extend based on performance. The first 4 months will be probationary.
09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
Mon – Weds office days – Thurs & Friday optional work from home.
Must be willing to attend conferences, awards & other networking events out of hours as required
Please send us your CV
A covering letter which tells us why you want the job and how you fit the criteria.