Creative Producer 2019
We are looking for a highly organised and creative video Producer to join Liquona.
Our Producers are a crucial part of the company, bridging the gap between our internal team and the client. Our producers give lead to the creative and editorial content of our projects from start to finish, working closely with our account managers who organise the production schedules for our projects.
The producers take responsibility for each project’s success: From collaborating with our designers on animation concepts to choosing the right freelancers to shoot a TV ad, to scripting a virtual reality experience, to producing an edit, no day is the same at Liquona!
• To produce moving image projects of all types to a high standard, from start to finish, taking responsibility for seeing projects through the entire production process (pre-production, production and post production), ensuring that we deliver on our promise to make clients look good, whilst making the company a profit, all done with minimum fuss and maximum efficiency.
• To liaise effectively between your clients and our team to ensure the smooth and creative delivery of a project; creatives don’t always like the client’s feedback, you need to manage this.
• To develop creative ideas to a client’s brief including; concepts, scripting, execution, and delivery.
• A highly organized multi-tasker, able to efficiently and calmly work across multiple projects, all at various stages of production.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• A phenomenally personable manner, managing clients of all seniorities, motivating and handling creatives.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Experience developing creative ideas
• Either an understanding of the filming and editing processes And/OR an understanding of the animation process
• Proven experience of keeping to budgets (big and small!)
• Project management; delivering against agreed objectives and hitting milestones on time
• Our film scripts often start as a huge dump of information from the client, often the subject is technical and rarely something you will know much about. Prove you have the ability to convert this in to a compelling creative script.
• Highly desirable: Ability to direct content on shoots as a Producer/Director
• Experience of growing client accounts
• Experience in a medium to large creative agency
• Experience as a film maker, editor or animator
• A great working environment with a friendly team in an awesome office
• 24 days annual leave (that increases every two years), Bank Holiday’s and a day’s paid charity work once a year
• Regular touch-points with management e.g. quarterly breakfast with a company Director
• A lie-in on your Birthday
• Support with professional development (annual performance appraisals and objective setting)
• Weekly self-directed tutorial time
• A great Christmas party.
• An annual ‘Team Day’ to celebrate everyone’s hard work
• The chance to be part of an exciting, fast growing business… buckle up for the ride!
Who are Liquona
• Liquona is a creative and ambitious production agency that merges great creative with great customer service.
• We’re an award-winning company (both for the business and the work we produce), and a Televisual Top 50 Corporate Video Company
• We serve a wide variety clients from FTSE 100’s to SME’s across many sectors for a variety of uses; from TV advertising to 360 films
• A friendly team with a ‘can do’ ethos
Our office is a creative open plan space in Leatherhead 5 minute walk from the station and parking available.
Connect House, Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7LT. Leatherhead has direct trains to Waterloo and Victoria and is situated just off of the M25.
12 months with scope to extend
09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
You must also be able to get here for occasional early starts and late night finishes, when the job demands it.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com
A relevant case study of a project that you have produced
A covering letter which tells us why you want the job and how you fit the criteria.
Applications close on 31st Jan 2019
NO AGENCIES PLEASE