Jobs: Motion Graphic Designer 2019
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented illustrator to join our friendly and versatile team in an exciting moving image agency!
We are looking for someone with skills in both illustration and animation. Please send examples of your best work and clearly indicate your role in any examples you send.
- Photoshop & illustrator skills (excellent)
- After Effects skills (excellent)
- Mac proficient
- Good understanding of Adobe Suite
- Enthusiasm for all tasks
- Great organisation skills
- Flair in design and illustration
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Audio design, Sounds effects and music editing
- Great attention to detail
- Bags of initiative
- Fantastic communication skills
- A sense of humour!
- Minimum of two years experience
- Experience/knowledge of 3D animation (C4D)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Concept development
- Designing creative storyboards/asset creation
- Animating through to delivery
- Supporting other members in the animation team when busy
- Planning time effectively to meet deadlines
Who Are Liquona?
Liquona is a creative and ambitious production agency that merges great creative with great customer service.
We’re an award-winning company (both for the business and the work we produce), and a Televisual Top 50 Corporate Video Company
We serve a wide variety clients from FTSE 100’s to SME’s across many sectors for a variety of uses; from TV advertising to 360 films
A friendly team with a ‘can do’ ethos
6 months with scope to extend
PLACE OF WORK
Working in Leatherhead KT22 7LT
In our funky open-plan office!
9:00 – 5:30 Monday – Friday (ideally)
- A great working environment with an awesome team in a creative open plan office
- 24 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Regular touch-points with management eg. quarterly breakfast with a company Director
- A lie-in on your Birthday
- Annual performance appraisals
- Weekly self directed tutorial time
- A great Christmas party!
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing business.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and showreel to your best work to email@example.com