Motion Graphics Animator
Summary of role:
We are looking for a creative motion animator to join our award winning team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing friendly, talented team.
Who Are Liquona?
Liquona are a creative and ambitious video and animation agency that blends class-leading creative with exceptional customer service.
We’re an award-winning company (both for the business itself and the work we produce), rated as one of the UK’s Top 40 Corporate Video Companies. We were the first UK agency to be truly carbon Negative.
We serve a wide range of clients from FTSE 100’s to SME’s across many sectors for a variety of uses; from TV advertising to virtual reality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and creating animated videos from start to finish
- Working with a team of creatives to deliver ground breaking visuals
- Ability to work in both 2D and 3D animation
Applicants must show the following skills / qualities:
- A creative and proactive nature
- Great attention to detail
- To be proficient in:
- Adobe after effects
- Cinema 4D
- The ability to draw and make models in C4D
- Be used to working in a team
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience in AR / VR
- Experience with special FX
- Experience in writing code
- Experience with Unity
- Confident with clients / presenting creative to clients
- A great working environment with a friendly team in an awesome office
- Hybrid working (Mon-Weds in office)
- Speciality coffee in the office
- 24 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Weekly self-directed tutorial time
- A budget for personal development and training
- Regular touch-points with management e.g. quarterly breakfast with a company Director
- A lie-in on your Birthday
- Flexible working around core office hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog friendly office
- Regular team events
- Support with professional development (annual performance appraisals and objective setting)
- A great Christmas party.
- An annual ‘Team Away Day’ to celebrate everyone’s hard work
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing business… buckle up for the ride!
Long term perks:
We have a long list of long term perks for the team the longer they have been with us. These include extra annual leave, extra pension payments and a paid 2 month sabbatical.
Place of Work:
Ashcombe House, 5 The Crescent, Leatherhead KT22 8DY
Our brand new office is a swanky, open plan space off Leatherhead Highstreet, and 8 minutes walk from the station, with local street parking also available.
Leatherhead has direct trains to Waterloo (45 mins) and Victoria (40 mins) and is situated due south off of the M25.
£35k to £45k based on experience.
1 year with scope to extend based on performance. The first 4 months will be probationary.
09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
Mon – Weds office days – Thurs & Friday optional work from home.
Must be willing to attend conferences, awards & other networking events out of hours as required
Please send us your CV and portfolio
A covering letter which tells us why you want the job and how you fit the criteria.