Summary of role:
We are looking for a highly organised and creative video Producer to join Liquona.
Our Producers are a crucial part of the company, bridging the gap between our internal team and the client. Our producers give lead to the creative and editorial content of our projects from start to finish, working closely with our account managers who organize the production schedules and logistics for our projects.
The producers take responsibility for each project’s success: From collaborating with our designers on animation concepts, to choosing the right freelancer to direct a TV ad, to scripting a virtual reality experience, to producing an edit, no day is the same at Liquona!
One thing always remains constant – exceptional client service and exceptional content.
Who Are Liquona?
Liquona is a creative and ambitious production agency that offers great creative with great customer service.
A friendly team who are, growing, forward thinking, award-winning (both for the business and the work we produce), and a Televisual Top 50 Corporate Video Company.
We are the first UK production agency to be fully Carbon Negative.
We serve a wide variety clients from FTSE 100’s to SME’s across many sectors.
Ready to become an integral part of our talented team?
- To produce moving image projects of all types to a high standard, from start to finish, taking responsibility for seeing projects through the entire production process (pre-production, production and post-production), ensuring that we deliver on our promise to make clients look good, whilst making the company a profit, all done on time, on budget, with minimum fuss, maximum efficiency and a delighted client.
- To develop ideas and deliver against a client’s brief.
- Writing scripts and running orders.
- Producing and directing voiceover recordings when required.
- Casting when required.
- Selecting and briefing freelancers for a variety of production roles when required.
- To support our client relationship director, and creative director, with creative ideas for new client pitches, helping to win work
- A super organised multi-tasker, able to efficiently and calmly work across multiple projects, all at various stages of production.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- A phenomenally personable manner; managing clients of all seniorities, motivating and handling creative teams, editors, designers, animators.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Experience of developing and adapting creative ideas
- Either experience of live action production And/Or animation production.
- Proven experience of managing budgets (big and small)
- Project management; delivering against agreed objectives and hitting milestones on time.
- Experience of growing client accounts
- Experience in a medium to large creative agency
- A great working environment with a friendly team in an awesome office
- Hybrid working (we work 3 days in the office)
- 24 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Regular touch-points with management e.g. quarterly breakfast with a company Director
- A lie-in on your Birthday
- Flexible working around core office hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog friendly office
- Regular team events
- Support with professional development (annual performance appraisals and objective setting)
- Weekly self-directed tutorial time
- A budget for personal development and training
- A great Christmas party.
- An annual ‘Team Away Day’ to celebrate everyone’s hard work
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing business… buckle up for the ride!
Place of Work:
We’re in the process of moving to: Ashcombe House, 5 The Crescent, Leatherhead KT22 8DY
Our brand new office is a swanky, open plan space off Leatherhead Highstreet, and 8 minutes walk from the station, with local street parking also available.
Leatherhead has direct trains to Waterloo (45 mins) and Victoria (40 mins) and is situated due south off of the M25.
c. £40k Based on experience
12 months with scope to extend.
09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
Mon – Weds office days – Thurs & Friday work from home.
As with all film production, occasionally you’ll be required for early starts or late nights, when the job demands it.
Please send us your CV
A relevant case study of a project that you have produced from start to finish.
A covering letter whish tells us why you want the job and how you fit the criteria.