Senior Creative Producer
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
We are looking for a highly organised, fast working, thorough, personable and super creative moving image content producer to join Liquona.
Our creative producers are a crucial part of the company, bridging the gap between our internal team and the client.
They take responsibility for each project’s success: From producing our designers on animation concepts to choosing and briefing the right freelancers to produce a TV ad.
• To produce moving image projects of all types to a high standard, from start to finish, taking responsibility for seeing projects through the entire production process (pre-production, production and post production), ensuring that we deliver on our promise to make clients look good, whilst making the company a profit, all done with minimum fuss and maximum efficiency.
• To liaise effectively between your clients and our team to ensure the smooth and creative delivery of a project; creatives may not always like the client’s feedback; you need to manage this.
• To develop creative ideas to a client’s brief which you subsequently script, manage and deliver with great service. You need to know your 2D animation from your green screen and your call sheet from your EDL.
• To work hand in hand with our client relationship director, instantly offering and eloquently describing ambitious and yet feasible ideas at the pitching and quoting stage, helping to win work.
- A plate spinner, who can talk us through their strategic and practical approach to spinning many plates at once without dropping them.
- A highly organized multi-tasker, able to efficiently and calmly work across multiple projects, all at various stages of production, who inspires a calm and methodical approach to all those around them.
- Truly excellent communication skills (verbal and written), using perfect grammar and excellent turn of phrase as you’ll have to quickly write scripts and creative content for clients, often about a subject you know little about.
- A phenomenally personable manner, managing clients of all seniorities, motivating, supporting and when appropriate challenging both clients who may be overwhelmed, colleagues who are learning the ropes and creatives who may be close to their work.
- Ability to work independently, make decisions expected of a senior producer and take responsibility for seeing their decisions through.
- Experience of developing creative ideas for clients
- Hands on experience of either professional film production and post production, or professional animation production.
- Proven experience of managing budgets.
- Project management; delivering against agreed objectives and hitting milestones on time
- The scripts for our content often start as a huge dump of information from the client (sometimes multiple powerpoint and PDFs), often the subject is technical and rarely something you will know much about or have the time to learn much about. Prove you have the ability to scan read and convert content that is presented to you, make quick decisions about that content and then turn it in to a compelling concept and creative script
- Experience of growing client accounts
- Experience in a medium to large creative or production agency
- Experience as a film maker, editor or animator
You Can Expect:
- Great working environment with a friendly team in an awesome office, creating work you can feel proud of
(The team are currently in the office 3 days a week and from home two days a week. This may change to 4 office days per week in the new year)
- 24 days annual leave (that increases every two years) plus Bank Holiday’s and a day’s paid charity work once a year
- Pension contributions
- Regular touch-points with management e.g. regular pow wows and a quarterly breakfast with a company Director
- A lie-in on your Birthday
- Support with professional development (annual performance appraisals and objective setting)
- Weekly self-directed tutorial time
- A great Christmas party
- An annual ‘Team Day’ to celebrate everyone’s hard work
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing business… buckle up for the ride!
Who Are Liquona?
Liquona is a creative and ambitious production agency that merges great creative with great customer service.
We’re an award-winning company (both for the business and the work we produce), and a Televisual Top 50 Corporate Video Company
We serve a wide variety clients from FTSE 100’s to SME’s across many sectors for a variety of uses; from TV advertising to 360 films
A friendly team with a ‘can do’ ethos
Place of Work:
Our office is a creative open plan space in Leatherhead 5 minute walk from the station and parking available.
Connect House, Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7LT.
Leatherhead has direct trains to Waterloo and Victoria and is situated just off of the M25.
Salary: c £45k based on experience
Term: 12 months with scope to extend.
Office Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday (10:00 to 16:30 are core hours)
You must also be able to get on site for occasional early starts and late night finishes, and see things through out of hours when the job demands it.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV, a relevant case study of a project that you have produced, and a covering letter telling us why you want the job and how you fit the criteria.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 17th September.
No Agencies please