2021 Account Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to join our lovely team!
We need a communicator who can help us to maintain great relationships with our clients and see our moving image projects through from start to finish.
Half Account Manager, half Project Manager, half Production Coordinator, you’ll be 150% awesome.
Who Are Liquona?
Liquona are a creative and ambitious production agency that merges great creative with great customer service. We’re an award-winning company (both for the business and the work we produce), and a Televisual Top 50 Corporate Video Company
We serve a wide variety clients from FTSE 100’s to SME’s across many sectors for a variety of uses; from TV advertising to 360 films.
- High level of organisation to manage productions through our processes on time and on budget.
- Excellent communication skills for working with and influencing staff and clients
- Ability to multi-task a lot of projects at different stages of production.
- Experience in a services sector (working with clients/customers)
- Meticulous attention to detail balanced with quick working.
- Proactive, solutions focused and forward thinking attitude.
- Previous experience in Account/Project Management
- Understanding of the production process for video and animation
- Experience in project management, account management or production management.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily check-ins with editors, animators and producers for progress updates on projects
- Acting as main point of contact for clients, bridging communications between the client and LIQUONA.
- Guiding clients through projects from start to finish, following our production process.
- Ensuring projects remain on budget and schedule
- Able to self manage resource utilisation and plan for likely pinch points.
- Organising film shoots, including booking our crews, researching locations and creating call sheets.
- Helping us grow Liquona by strengthening client relationships and identifying opportunities to grow client accounts.
12 Months, with scope to extend based on performance
PLACE OF WORK
Working in Leatherhead, KT22 7LT
9:00 – 5:30 Monday – Friday
- A great working environment with an awesome team in a creative open plan office
- 24 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Regular touch-points with management eg. quarterly breakfast with a company Director
- A lie-in on your Birthday
- Annual performance appraisals
- Weekly self directed tutorial time
- A great Christmas party!
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing business
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £19,590.00 – £24,000.00 per year
How to apply
Either email your CV and cover letter to oliver @ liquona.com
OR apply on indeed.