SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic new team member. The runner role is an entry level full time paid role in our award winning corporate film production company. Being a runner will get you experience at every level of the business and give you opportunities to impress and be promoted. The position will mainly be office based, with location shoots that can take place anywhere.
We want someone who loves being ‘hands on’ in the film making process.
Who Are Liquona?
Liquona are a creative and ambitious video and animation agency that blends class-leading creative with exceptional customer service.
We’re an award-winning company (both for the business itself and the work we produce), rated as one of the UK’s Top 40 Corporate Video Companies.
We serve a wide range of clients from FTSE 100’s to SME’s across many sectors for a variety of uses; from TV advertising to virtual reality.
Applicants must show the following skills / qualities:
- Enthusiasm for all tasks
- Great organisation and research skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- An interest in the video and film making process, and a love of kit
- Initiative and proactive nature
- Ambition to learn
- Disciplined, well-organised and systematic in all that you do, even under pressure
- A sense of humour!
- Entry experience of location filming / assisting
- ESSENTIAL: Driving licence with business insurance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helping set up a location for a shoot
- Organising equipment prior to filming days
- Keeping the set clean and tidy
- Assisting the camera crew
- Setting up charging stations and looking after media
- Ingesting media where necessary
- Looking after clients throughout
- Ensuring the camera equipment store remains tidy
- Preparing and maintaining equipment prior to a shoot
- Aiding the crew in tidying the equipment when it returns from a shoot
- Ordering parts and arranging repairs where necessary
- Hiring equipment where necessary
- Booking crew and locations
- Assisting Marketing with mail outs and market research
- Assisting the Production team with location sourcing, filming permissions and casting, where necessary
- Assisting the editing process
- General Office Admin
- A great working environment with an awesome team in a creative company.
- 24 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Regular touch-points with management eg. quarterly breakfast with a company Director
- A lie-in on your Birthday
- Annual performance appraisals
- Weekly self directed tutorial time
- A great Christmas party!
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing business
- Enrol in our pension
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Gross Salary £20,000 pa
6 months with scope to extend
PLACE OF WORK
Working in Leatherhead, KT22 8DY
9:00 – 5:30 Monday – Friday
You must also be able to get here for occasional very early starts and late night finishes.
It isn’t important to us where or what you studied. What matters is your ability to shine at everything you do.
To apply send :
1. 250 words about your suitability for the role.
Please send the above to email@example.com