We are confident that you will enjoy the experience of filming with us.
If you haven’t been filmed before, there are some things to consider that you might not have thought about…
What to expect from the crew?
The LIQUONA crew will arrive early to set up any lights and kit. The crew will cause minimal disruption.
Our job is to make you look great on camera: The crew will guide you on how to present yourself.
Don’t worry: We are very used to filming with people who are new to being filmed, and we want you to enjoy the experience.
We will do everything we can to put you at ease.
If you have any questions, or want feedback whilst we are working, just ask us!
What to wear?
Not everything that looks good to the eye looks good to the camera. For this reason please;
• Avoid brilliant white if possible, it can be too bright on camera; colours look best
• Avoid black if possible, it can appear too dark on camera to be clearly defined
• Avoid close check and line patterns; they can ‘strobe’ on camera as you move
• We recommend avoiding highly fashionable clothing if you do not want the film to ‘date’
• Clothing with large slogans can be distracting to the viewer
• Bringing an alternative jacket or top is a good idea.
Lights can get very hot and they also can make skin look shiny; makeup helps combat this.
• Ladies – please apply some powder and any makeup as you would normally
• Gents – be prepared to have a little powder put on!
Filming without autocue:
• We recommend that you rehearse what you are wanting to say before we arrive. Be familiar with the content and you will come across as more relaxed on camera.
Filming with autocue:
• Familiarise yourself with the script or content that you will be delivering; you don’t have to learn it, but it will help you if it is fresh in your mind. This helps give a natural performance and masks the fact that you’re reading.
If you’d like to see more images and videos from behind the scenes then take a look here!
What our clients say about filming with us
We’ve worked with LIQUONA on several occasions and their friendly, knowledgeable and professional approach has helped non-professional presenters feel at ease in front of the camera every time. Their ability to turn any location into a mobile studio means that top class, professional results are always achieved. I would whole heartedly recommend LIQUONA for any of your video production needs.
I was struck by your sheer professionalism. The way you both set up, filmed me, interviewed people while helping them compose themselves for the camera and packed away was slick, unobtrusive, professional and very impressive.
We look forward to working with you!