Improve Your Internal Comms With Video
How can you communicate with your team, department, and entire company at the same time?
As companies get larger it becomes increasingly difficult to communicate to the entire team. According to a study by Melcrum, 93% of Internal Communications professionals agree that video has become essential for internal comms.
All things considered, this is hardly surprising buy cialis without a prescription. People are spending more time watching videos now than ever before, and this number is still on the rise! Even so, many companies are still relying on lengthy emails when it comes to informing their employees of what are often important notifications. Yet, they’re missing a vital piece of information out – companies like these do not realise the impact that video can have both within and outside of an organisation.
The benefits of video and moving image for internal comms
Possible ways of using video for internal comms include:
- Online training videos
- Company-wide meetings
- Important updates to company procedures
- Boosting company morale
- A message or presentation from your CEO
Employees often see this as a very personable approach, as it adds a face to leadership, and message. Video is instantly accessible to employees, particularly in this age of mobile devices and constant online presence. And when combating the endless slew of internal emails, it will most definitely stand out and be engaging!
Types of video and moving image for internal comms
- Choose an animated explainer to break down complex topics through easily consumable visuals.
- Commission a presenter-fronted talking head video. Perhaps it’s a message from your CEO – we’ll set them up in our Leatherhead studio to create a bespoke and professional video message.
- Client and staff testimonials are a great way to communicate content heavy/lengthy messages.
We’ve worked with some amazing brands to produce internal pieces. Contact us today to see how we can boost your internal communications strategy.