When Covid-19 ground film production around the world to a halt, business had to find new ways to operate. Here at Liquona, our crew and client safety is paramount. That’s why we’ve implemented new measures to ensure the safest and most effective production practices.
Liquona’s 5 covid-safety practices:
- Large filming locations to allow for social distancing and one way systems.
- Covid officer to manage covid consent form, risk assessments and temperature checks.
- Constant use of masks, gloves and hand sanitiser.
- Additional visors provided when two meter distancing is not possible.
- Regular hand washing breaks.
Working from home might be the new normal, but we’re able to carry out live action filming with our added covid safety measures. Katie, one of our resident producers, gives us her insight into working with clients during the pandemic. Katie advises:
- Ventilation is a top priority. Fresh air and open windows allow for better air flow which reduces the rate of airborne transmission.
- Layers! Filming with windows open means the set can get pretty chilly, so we encourage everyone to wrap up.
- Allocate one crew member to touch and look after the lenses to reduce contact between people and objects.
- Masks. If a client wants a clip filmed without a mask, ensure the mask is taken off at the last minute before filming starts, and where possible film from a 2 meter distance.
- Plan ahead. Think carefully about how people can travel safely to locations, and encourage crew to travel separately.
- A skeleton crew. Reducing the number of people on set is an easy way to reduce your exposure to potential covid risks.
How can Liquona help you during Covid-19?
We understand the importance of continued communication throughout the pandemic. With the dramatic shift from face to face to exclusively online communication (yes, we’re also experiencing family quiz zoom fatigue), there has never been more demand for essential communications services.
As a result, Liquona have designed three essential services to support your communications in a crisis, to help you efficiently update staff, suppliers and customers.
These services include:
- Live Event Streaming providing you with a professional live broadcast.
- Covid-19 Comms Kit which includes a selection of branded animated slides with tailored messages for you to use across your communications channel.
- Rapid Response – a presenter-fronted talking head communication piece that can be turned around within 24 hours.
Contact us on 0207 757 7473 or email@example.com to discuss which option is best for you.
For further information about each of our essential Covid-19 communications services, visit https://www.liquona.com/covid-19/